Simon Oliver Sinek – born on Oct, 1973 – is “British American” author and above all a great motivational speaker. He is also famous for his great organizational consultancy skills. In this blog we will be sharing the Top 3 Books of Simon Sinek with readers. Keep reading!
Simon has written some great motivational books including:
- Sinek, Simon (2009). Start With Why – How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action.
- Sinek, Simon (2014). Leaders Eat Last – Why Some Teams Pull Together and Others Don’t.
- Sinek, Simon (2016). Together Is Better – A Little Book of Inspiration.
- Sinek, Simon (2017). Find Your Why – A Practical Guide for Discovering Purpose for You and Your Team.
- Sinek, Simon (2019). The Infinite Game.
Whereas, his book “Start with Why” written in 2009 given him worldwide recognition.
Simon’s Golden Circle:
Simon’s golden circle which basically describes a whole new perspective of influence of the successful leaders and organisations, has gain very popularity.
Top 3 Books of Simon Sinek-Life Changing Books for All
Top 3 Books of Simon Sinek:
Some other most popular books of Simon include:
- Find your Why
- The Infinite Game
Read Also: Top 3 Websites to Make Money Online 2019