Here we are with the most trendy and long-awaited smartphones of 2017; Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus. The Korean smartphone manufacturer, Samsung has today unveiled its stunning mobile phones Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus. The launch of S8 and S8 Plus is indeed a crucial time for the brand, as it has suffered the loss of Note 7 already. The explosion of Samsung Note 7 has damaged the repute of company and now Samsung lovers have associated great expectations from Samsung S8 and S8 Plus. Samsung Launches Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus: Here are the Specs and Price Details.
Samsung Launches Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus: Here are the Specs and Price Details
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+:
- Display: 5.8″/6.2″ Super AMOLED, 2,960x1440px resolution, 571/529ppi; HDR 10 compliant
- Rear camera: 12MP, f/1.7 aperture, dual pixel phase detection autofocus, OIS; multi-shot image stacking; 2160p/30fps video recording.
- Front camera: 8MP, f/1.7 aperture, autofocus; 1080p/30fps video recording.
- OS/Software: Android 7.0 Nougat; Samsung Grace UX; Bixby virtual assistant; Smart Connect, Smart Connect Home
- Chipsets: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835: octa-core CPU (4xKryo 280 + 4xCortex-A53), Adreno 540 GPU. Exynos 8895: octa-core CPU (4x2nd-gen Mongoose + 4xCortex-A53), Mali-G71 GPU.
- Memory: 4GB of RAM (6GB option for some markets); 64GB storage; microSD slot for cards up to 256GB, UFS cards support.