Most of people suffer from migraine headaches due to unknown environmental triggering factors. But before jumping onto that, you must know what exactly migraine is. Also, in this blog you will read on Migraine treatment, it’s causes and symptoms.
Migraine is defined as a type of neurological condition. In migraine, the person suffers from powerful headaches and that too on one side of your head. The migraine headache is commonly associated with nausea, vomiting, aura, sensitivity to sounds, and light.
The attacks of migraine headaches last for around a few hours to a few days. The migraine headaches can be so severe that it can have a negative impact on our daily routine. This blog will help you in understanding details on migraine, and also suggest you migraine treatment.
Know more about Migraine and it’s symptoms
The warning symptom commonly occurs in migraine headaches, which is known as an aura. Aura is defined as a visual disturbance like blind spots, flashes of light, and other troubles like tingling sensation over one side of your arm, legs, face, or difficulty in speaking.
Other symptoms during migraine include:
- One-sided painful sensation over the head
- Stiffness of the neck
- Food cravings
- Mood changes
- Increased thirst and urination
The stages of migraine during childhood or adulthood include:
- Prodromal- this stage occurs one to two days prior to the migraine headache. You experience subtle changes that might warn you regarding the migraine headaches. These symptoms include Constipation, changes in mood such as euphoria or depression, neck stiffness, food cravings, increased urination and thirst, and frequent yawning.
- Aura- during this stage, the person experiences reversible symptoms. Aura occurs during or before the migraine headaches. The aura symptoms are visual, but they might include some other disturbances as well. The symptoms begin gradually and last for a few minutes to hours. During aura, a person with migraine experience different shapes, bright spots, light flashes, numbness or weakness, vision loss, difficulty speaking, numbness or weakness, hearing noises, or jerky movements.
- Attack- during this stage, the migraine headaches last for around 5 to 72 hours without any treatment. Migraine headaches vary from person to person. The person experiences painful sensation, sensitivity to sounds/ light/ touch or smell, pulsating or throbbing pain, vomiting, and nausea.
- Post-drome- during this stage, the person feels fatigued and lacks energy. The patient feels confused, light-headed, happy, or in pain on flicking.
The ultimate causes of migraine are still not understood, but most common causes include:
- Genetic factors
- Environmental factors
- Certain changes within the brainstem
- Certain chemical imbalance within the brain
- Hormonal changes in women such as estrogen during or before the menstrual cycle
- Certain alcoholic drinks or excess caffeine
- Stressful situations
- Certain sensory stimuli like bright lights, sounds, smell and others
- Certain changes in sleep
- Weather changes
- Certain foods or food additives
If you are looking for Migraine in Pakistan and most importantly migraine treatment in Islamabad/ Lahore/ Peshawar/ Karachi then it is available at “Bioflex laser technology.” It serves as a successful laser technology, which helps in relieving the migraine headaches within a few sessions.
The Bioflex Laser technology is a Canadian technology that is now used worldwide in 52 clinics and it has been proven to be highly safe and effective in treating 2 million patients.
15-20% of the population of Pakistan is suffering from migraine headaches, and there is no ultimate cure for it. However, with the advent of Bioflex laser therapy, it is now simple to treat migraine headaches.
How BioFlex Therapy Works?
This laser technology makes use of superluminous and laser diodes which irradiates the diseased area with photon particles. The photon particles in laser technology are transmitted over the affected area, where it leads to certain cellular reactions that improve the healing process.
It eliminates the symptoms and leads to improved immune response by the body.
Why Choose BioFlex Laser Therapy?
- It is non-invasive technology
- it is a non-toxic laser technology
- It poses no side effects to the body
- It reduces the painful sensation along with other symptoms
- It promotes rapid healing
- The use of Bioflex laser technology reduces the need to consume medicines
You can call at 0800-52737 and choose a qualified team of healthcare professionals who can deal with your neurological conditions.