Content writing is the best and most famous source of income these days. All you need is a laptop, an internet connection and most important is knowledge and good writing skills. Because only a good content can make you earn well. Let’s read this detail blog that aims to help the beginners in blogging in order to earn good amount from their websites. How to Write Blogs that Go Viral: Content Strategy.
How to Write Blogs that Go Viral: Content Strategy
Here are some easy yet helpful steps to make a blog viral on social media platforms:
Content is King
Yes, this is right. A good is the core of everything in online world. A quality content must comprise of following main points:
- Rich in knowledge
- Always “create a content that can educates your readers”
- Look for Meaty content ideas
- With correct grammar
- Effective, helpful and catchy vocabulary
- Short and comprised of equal paragraphs
- Starts with catchy introduction, has effective body and understandable ending
Always Choose A Right Topic
The Science of Persuasion
Along with good writing skills, the content must be persuasive. The quality and style of writing convinces a reader to stay for long on your website. Start the title of your blog with catchy and persuasive words; let’s have a look at these samples:
- List of Best Restaurants in Islamabad for Foodies
- List of Best Places to Visit in Islamabad
- Top 10 Motivational Quotes- Informationistan
- Here is the List of Top 5 Horror Movies of All Time
- Jazz Internet Packages: 3G and 4G, Daily, Weekly, Monthly 2017
- 5 Beautiful Places to Visit in Pakistan 2017
- Best Business Ideas in Pakistan with Low Investment
- List of Smartphones You can Buy Under 10000 in Pakistan 2017
Hence, always try to select such words that can persuade the reader to stay on your blog or article.
Content is King in the World of Blogging
Bullet Points and Subheadings
Always use “Bullet Points and Subheadings” in your blog/article in order to make it easy to scan by the reader. The more easily a reader scan or extract significant details from your blog; more longer he will stay and consistently visit your blog.
Always Write Positively
The world is already full of hatred and pessimism. As a good writer, always try to look for positive things in the situation. Be optimistic while writing.
Add Creative Images or Videos
For those who don’t like to read enough, try to insert a good video or an image in to the blog. This will further help them to understand your point or idea.
We have taken help from DREAMGROW for this Blog
Recommended: Top 5 Books of 2017; Here is the Complete List