Do you want to know How to Treat Depression? Then know more about depression and its treatment in this blog.
Depression is one of the leading disabilities, according to WHO. It can affect individuals of all ages, regardless of their age, gender, or race.
Depression is defined as a condition or a mood disorder. In depression, the person feels sad, down, and depressed with a loss of interest in all fields of life. A person is considered depressed when he constantly feels sad and loses his interest in all activities of life. Depression can occur due to various situations in life, such as traumatic injuries, falls, someone’s death, loss of a job, or others. Depression is considered an ongoing condition that can persist for days, weeks, several months, or years.
How to Treat Depression? Here is a Helpful Guide for you
DEPRESSION SYMPTOMS AND TREATMENT IN ISLAMABAD:
The signs and symptoms linked with depression include:
- Loss of interest in social activities, workplace or others
- Loss of interest in sexual activity
- Depressed mood
- Slow speech and movement
- Feeling guilty
- Low energy and fatigue
- Restlessness and agitation
- Difficulty in concentration, loss of focus and loss of decision-making capability
- Suicidal thoughts
- Irritability, mood swings, negative thoughts, anxiety
- Sleeping disturbances
- Withdrawal from friends and family members
The ultimate cause of depression is still unknown, as many possible reasons can lead to depression. The factors which are commonly involved in causing depression include:
- Genetic inheritance
- Imbalance in the neurotransmitters of the brain such as serotonin or dopamine level
- Social and psychological factors
- Environmental factors
- Additional conditions like bipolar disorders
TYPES OF DEPRESSION:
There are many forms of depression which can be seen below:
- Major depression where the person suffers from constant sadness and loss of interest.
- A persistent depressive disorder is defined as a condition where the symptoms of depression last for around 2-3 years.
- Psychotic depression is the one where the person experiences depression along with psychiatric disturbance. In this condition, the person faces delusions and hallucinations.
- Postpartum depression, where the person experiences depression after giving birth to a child. It occurs due to the readjustment of hormonal levels after childbirth.
DEPRESSION TREATMENT IN PAKISTAN:
Bioflex laser therapy is now available in major cities of Pakistan, where it helps in treating several neurological conditions like depression. Depression is one of the serious conditions which is faced by most of our Pakistani people due to work overload, societal issues, and others.
HOW DOES BIOFLEX LASER TECHNOLOGY WORK?
Bioflex laser technology is a Canadian based technology. The Bioflex technology makes use of superluminous and laser diodes that releases the red/ infrared light over the diseased areas. It aids in increasing the neurotransmitters within the brain that helps in treating depression.Depression occurs due to the imbalance of neurotransmitters such as serotonin, dopamine, or norepinephrine. During depression, the synthesis of ATP is also affected, which affects brain functioning and leads to loss of interest in daily activities. The use of low-intensity laser therapy helps in increasing the ATP synthesis which enhances the cellular healing process.
BENEFITS OF BIOFLEX LASER THERAPY:
The use of cold laser therapy by Bioflex Pakistan is:
- Highly effective
- Non-toxic, and a non-invasive procedure
- The use of laser technology does not pose any drug interactions
- Bioflex laser therapy doesn’t lead to adverse effects over the body
- It helps in reducing the painful sensation along with other symptoms linked with depression
Bioflex laser technology helps in treating patients suffering from depression and different neurological disorders. Choose Bioflex now and get yourself treated through the dedicated healthcare professionals at your nearby clinics. Call now at 0800-52737 and book your appointments.