Frozen shoulder – an illness that attacks the shoulder joint leading to stiffness and pain for which you can find complete details in this Frozen Shoulder Treatment and Care blog.
This painful sensation develops gradually over some time, leading to worse pain, which goes away after 2-3 years. The shoulder comprises a ball and socket joint, which attaches three bones- humerus, scapula, and clavicle. The shoulder joint has surrounding tissues known as the shoulder capsule, which supports the entire shoulder.
Frozen shoulder occurs when this shoulder capsule becomes stiff, tight, and thick over some time, making it difficult for you to move. Scar tissue is formed surrounding the joint with an insufficient amount of synovial fluid to lubricate the joint.
FROZEN SHOULDER SYMPTOMS AND ITS TREATMENT:
The symptoms of frozen shoulder include:
- Reduced range of motion
- Dull, aching pain in one shoulder
- Painful sensation in the shoulder muscles
- Worse pain felt during night time
FROZEN SHOULDER STAGES:
Frozen shoulder treatment in Islamabad/ Karachi/ Lahore/ Peshawar varies depending on the stage. These stages include:
- It leads to severe pain in the shoulder at any time of the day during movement
- You experience worse pain at night
- The pain lasts from 6-9 months
- You experience a limited range of motion
- You suffer from mild pain but severe stiffness
- The frozen stage continues for 4-12 months
- You find difficulty in joint movement and are unable to perform the daily activities
- You start having a reasonable range of motion
- This stage takes around six months to 2 years
FROZEN SHOULDER CAUSES:
- Frozen shoulder can occur due to any reason, and it is still not understood why some people suffer from it. Frozen shoulder is commonly seen in women than in men during their old age i.e., around 40-60 years old.
- You can also suffer from the frozen shoulder if you are recovering from certain medical conditions such as surgical procedure, stroke, or others, which prevents you from moving the arm.
- If you are a diabetic patient, you are at an increased risk to suffer from a frozen shoulder. You can also suffer from the frozen shoulder if you have thyroid imbalance, heart diseases, and Parkinson’s disease.
FROZEN SHOULDER TREATMENT IN PAKISTAN:
The treatment of frozen shoulders in Islamabad/ Lahore/ Peshawar/ Karachi starts with the diagnosis of the condition where physical examination is done. The range of motion is checked through proper tests to identify the activity of the shoulder joint. Imaging tests are also recommended, such as MRI, ultrasound, or X-rays.
In Pakistan, we have the latest technology introduced by Bioflex, which is a Canadian technology now available in Islamabad/ Lahore/ Peshawar/ Karachi. You can choose this low-intensity/ cold laser therapy for treating the frozen shoulder because:
- It is entirely safe and effective
- It is non-toxic
- It is non-invasive and does not need any surgical cuts
- It is painless and improves the healing process
So, if you are suffering from frozen shoulder, choose Bioflex Pakistan and get yourself treated at the best consulting clinics in town. Call now at the toll-free number and book your appointment at 0800-52737.
Read Also: Neurological Conditions Treatment and Causes