Facial palsy treatment in Pakistan is now available at Bioflex Pakistan. Facial palsy is defined as a condition where the facial muscles get weak due to the constant or transient damage to the facial nerve. The facial palsy occurs when the facial nerve is either absent or non-functioning and is unable to receive important signals.
The facial paralysis can affect the movement of the mouth, eyes, ears, or different parts of the face.
Facial Palsy Treatment in Pakistan – Causes and Symptoms
FACIAL PALSY SYMPTOMS AND TREATMENT IN ISLAMABAD/ LAHORE/ PESHAWAR/ KARACHI- BIOFLEX:
The symptoms of facial palsy vary from person to person. The symptoms of facial palsy onset can be sudden, or they might develop over a few days, weeks, or months. The symptoms of facial palsy include the following:
- One-side of the face is affected including brows, cheeks, mouth, and eyes
- Face appears flat
- Loss of movements
- Loss of saliva production
- Loss of tear production and taste
- Inability to blink the eyes
- Loss of pain sensation due to the damage of trigeminal nerve
FACIAL PALSY CAUSES:
The exact cause of facial palsy is still unknown, but the common causes of facial palsy include:
- Bell’s palsy due to viral infections such as herpes simplex, herpes zoster, Epstein barr virus, rubella, adenovirus, mumps, influenza B and others
- Ramsay hunt syndrome due to viral infections
- Surgical causes like removal of facial nerve tumor, acoustic neuroma or surgical procedure involving the parotid gland
- Bacterial infections leading to Lyme disease where middle ear infection might occur
- Neurological conditions like Guillain-Barre syndrome and neurofibromatosis 2
- Childbirth trauma like forceps delivery or facial presentation
- Traumatic injuries due to head fall where brain fractures, skull fractures or facial fractures might occur
- Congenital conditions like an abnormality in the development of facial nerve or facial muscles
- Stroke leading to facial palsy
- Rare genetic conditions like CHARGE syndrome and Moebius syndrome
- Loss of wrinkles
- Sensitivity to light
- Difficulty in eating, drinking, brushing and other daily tasks
FACIAL PALSY TREATMENT IN PAKISTAN:
The facial palsy treatment is now available in Islamabad/ Lahore/ Karachi/ Peshawar. The diagnosis of the disease is made through physical examination and evaluation of disease.
HOW BIOFLEX LASER THERAPY WORKS?
- The laser therapy results in exposure of red or infrared light over the affected cells.
- It leads to the regeneration of the tissues, relieves pain, and reduces inflammation.
- LLT offers photobiomodulation effect, which results in biochemical changes leading to the activation of mitochondria, production of ATP, modulation of ROS or reactive oxygen species, and activation of transcription factors.
- LLT serves in vasodilation leading to better oxygenation and an increased number of immune cells towards the tissues for faster healing.
BENEFITS OF CHOOSING BIOFLEX LASER THERAPY:
- It is a non-invasive procedure
- It is a non-toxic, safe and highly effective technology
- The use of laser therapy poses no adverse effects
- There is no need for further pharmaceuticals
- It does not result in drug interactions
Call now at 0800-52737 and book your appointment now for the best treatment for facial palsy without any adverse effects.
Read Also: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Treatment and Care