Alzheimer’s disease is defined as a type of dementia that leads to issues with thinking, memory along with the behavior. The symptoms of the condition develop over some time, leading to worse symptoms over some time, which can affect our everyday activities. 60-80% of cases suffering from dementia undergo Alzheimer’s disease, which can affect the cognitive abilities of an individual. Let’s read more on Alzheimer’s Disease Treatment and its most common causes.
The risk factor for Alzheimer’s disease includes increasing age, but it doesn’t need to occur in old-aged people. Alzheimer’s is a type of condition which develops over the years.
Alzheimer’s Disease Symptoms:
- One of the earliest symptoms during Alzheimer’s disease is unable to form new memories.
- Slow thinking process
- Severe memory loss
- Changes in mood and behavior
- Difficulty in walking, swallowing or speaking
Alzheimer’s Disease Causes:
- During Alzheimer’s disease, the brain cells start dying. The neurons within the brain undergo severe microscopic changes before you start losing memories.
- The learning part of the brain is severely affected by Alzheimer’s disease. There are billions of neurons within the brain that work effectively communicating with each other for thinking, remembering, and learning new things.
- These cells operate like machines; they receive and transmit information to other cells.
- It is believed that during Alzheimer’s disease, the cells are unable to work correctly, the damaging effect spreads throughout the brain, which eventually leads to the loss of cell functioning, and they eventually die, leading to irreversible brain changes.
- Tangles and plaques form within this condition, which kills the nerve cells. The tangles are a build-up of proteins within the brain, and plaques are defined as protein deposits i.e., beta-amyloid, which builds up within the spaces among nerve cells.
Other risk factors for Alzheimer’s disease include:
- Old age
- Family history
- Presence of Apolipoprotein E APOE gene
Alzheimer’s Disease Stages:
- The early stages of such disease shows mild memory loss. In stage 1, the person has no signs and symptoms, but the condition might be diagnosed on the basis of family history.
- During stage 2, a patient might experience forgetfulness like important stuff and special events.
- During stage 3, the patient experiences physical and mental impairments such as memory issues, reduced focus, and concentration.
- During stage 4, the patient is usually diagnosed with the disease. The patient cannot perform daily tasks at this stage.
- During stage 5, the person suffers from moderate to severe symptoms where they need the support of their loved ones to perform daily tasks.
- During stage 6, the patient is weak and needs help to perform daily tasks.
- During the late stages of Alzheimer’s disease, the person is unable to speak correctly and cannot respond to the environmental changes around him or her. Stage 7 is the final stage of the disease, where the patient starts losing the expressions of the face.
Alzheimer’s Disease Treatment in Pakistan:
The exact cure of Alzheimer’s disease is still unknown, but the Alzheimer’s Disease Treatment in Islamabad/ Lahore/ Karachi/ Peshawar is now available by Bioflex Pakistan, which helps in treating the symptoms. The progression of the disease, however, cannot be halted, but it can be slowed down with improvement in the quality of life for such patients.
For the diagnosis of the disease, the brain tissue is examined through specific neurological tests, imaging tests, and examination tools.
The patients are evaluated based on family history, medical history, and others.
Read Also: Migraine Treatment, Symptoms and Causes
Benefits of BioFlex Laser Technology:
The conventional treatment plan leads to enormous adverse effects over the body due to which Bioflex laser therapy came up with the latest technology in Pakistan.
- It is a highly effective,
- non-surgical, and
- non-toxic technology which helps in treating Alzheimer’s disease
- it poses no adverse effects.
How BioFlex Laser Therapy Work?
The laser technology makes use of superluminous and laser diodes which releases infrared/ red light. It then emits photons over the diseased area. The low-intensity laser therapy alters the cellular metabolism, results in alteration of transcription factors, and aids in the promotion of cell regeneration within the brain.
The use of low-level laser therapy helps in improving behavioral, memory, and thinking skills. Choose Bioflex laser therapy now and get yourself treated by healthcare professionals. The technology has good success rate of Alzheimer’s Disease Treatment all over the world.