Why Social Media Presence is Mandatory for Any Business in 2018? Being a social media marketer I felt the need to write down this blog and share my insight on a very significant topic. Businesses and companies have not understood the importance of social media in correct sense. Currently there are two consensuses in the market of such companies who negate the benefits of social media:
- Their company only relies on conventional marketing modes even flyer distribution, newspaper advertisement etc that are not targeting the right audience.
- They don’t need social media presence because they are already known in the industry
- We don;t sell products or services on social media
But this is not the case. Let me prove both these arguments wrong with the support of some useful insights.
Read More: Social Media in Government: Benefits & Scope
Social Media Presence is Mandatory for Any Business
The contemporary 79% user is on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn; then how can a company miss these platforms? Of course they should not. Even if a company don’t sell anything on social media still it’s presence is mandatory on all relevant platforms. Audience should know that the company is present on Facebook etc.
Benefits of Social Media Presence & Marketing
Only few of the important advantages of joining or improving social media platforms include:
- Increased Brand Awareness
- Establishing brand’s persona
- More Inbound Traffic
- Improved Search Engine Rankings
- Higher Conversion Rates
- Better Customer Satisfaction
- Improved Brand Loyalty
- Gain Marketplace Insights
- Crisis Management
- Quick method to share news and updates
- Creating a loyal community for your brand
- Engaging right audience
- Public-private relationship in case of a government body
There are different types of users in the market and all of them can easy be targeted woth help of social media platforms. Whereas, on other hand, the conventional mode of marketing like newspaper, magazines etc. will target only those who read them.
It is the right time to decide and come up with creative content marketing strategy for company’s social media. Social media can do wonders for an organization as explained above.
Read More: PIA on Social Media: A Hope for Redemption