Headache treatment -Headache is prevalent worldwide and every age person suffers from it. It is one of the unpleasant sensations experienced by all of us once in our lifetime. Headaches can affect every one of us, regardless of our age, gender, race, or ethnicity. According to WHO, headaches are frequent in half of the world’s population.
HEADACHE TREATMENT & SYMPTOMS:
The most common symptoms experienced in all types of headaches include:
- Poor coordination
- Loss of sensation
- Muscle weakness
- Emotional distress
- Alteration in consciousness levels
Headaches can arise in any part of your head. It can either be one-sided or two-sided. The causes of headaches include:
- Genetic factors
- Bacterial, viral, fungal or parasitic infections
- Environmental factors
- Stressful situations
- Tension or anxiety
Headaches are divided into two categories i.e.
- Primary headaches occur without any other medical condition. It is a stand-alone illness that arises due to over-activity or disease in any part of the brain. The structures within the brain, which are pain-sensitive, can lead to primary headaches such as muscles, nerves, and blood vessels within the neck and head. Primary headaches can also occur due to the imbalance of chemicals in the brain. Primary headaches commonly include cluster headaches, tension headaches, and migraines.
- Among the primary headaches, tension headaches are most common. These headaches begin slowly during midday. A person feels dull, aching, constant pain on both sides of the head.
- Migraine headaches result in throbbing and pulsating pain over one side of the head. Migraine headaches are accompanied by light-headedness, nausea, blurred vision, and sensory disturbance i.e., auras. Migraine is considered as the second most common type of primary headache.
- Cluster headaches are one-sided, and they are very severe. Cluster headaches usually result in pain surrounding the eyes. It causes sharp, burning pain.
- Secondary headaches, on the other hand, occur due to different medical conditions, which result in the stimulation of pain-sensitive nerves. The factors which result in secondary headaches include blood clots, brain tumors, bleeding within the brain, glaucoma, teeth-grinding, and overuse of medications, stroke, panic attacks, and others.
HEADACHES TREATMENT IN PAKISTAN:
The conventional treatment for headaches includes over-the-counter medicines that temporarily relieve the pain and pose adverse effects over the body. It is because of this reason that headache treatment in Islamabad/ Lahore/ Peshawar/ Karachi is now available by Bioflex. Bioflex laser therapy is a Canadian-based technology that aids in relieving the pain associated with headaches.
So how does this Bioflex laser therapy help in relieving headaches?
- Bioflex laser therapy utilizes the non-invasive procedure for relieving pain through its super luminous diodes.
- It enhances the blood flow around the damaged areas of the brain.
- It causes relief in pain through the stimulation of natural endorphins, which helps in reducing pain.
- It improves cellular energy, uplifts the mood, and enhances the healing process in all types of headaches.
ADVANTAGES OF CHOOSING BIOFLEX LASER THERAPY:
The Bioflex laser technology poses a plethora of benefits for the patients suffering from headaches.
- It aids in reducing pain
- It reduces any need for medications
- It helps in restoring the daily activities
- It is a non-toxic and non-invasive procedure
- It poses no adverse effects
- The use of laser therapy poses no interactions with the ongoing drug treatment
- It serves as the perfect solution for patients who don’t respond to conventional treatment
Choose Bioflex laser therapy now which is used by 52 clinics worldwide for treating various patients by many healthcare professionals.
Read Also: Frozen Shoulder Treatment and Care