Careem Monthly Packages 2018. Everyone would agree with the fact that ride-hailing application of Careem has successfully replaced the local taxi system in almost 10 major cities of the country. It has been amazing so far in providing both the employment opportunities, for unemployed skilled workers, and an alternate solution to our daily-based transportation problem.
But Careem has also been criticized a lot for charging extra money from the customers through its ‘peak factor’ point. Many people have raised their concerns regarding the surcharges through which they are exploiting not only the sentiments but also the financial requirement of their clients.
In order to address this problem, the company has introduced various Careem Monthly Packages 2018 for their regular customers. Although, they introduced their packages last year but they have been improvising them and have come up with a new version of Careem Monthly Packages 2018.
What is the Benefit of Careem Monthly Packages 2018?
First and foremost, these packages will allow the users to buy kilometers in bulk. This way, they will not have to worry about the surcharges or the peak fares. In addition to that, Careem has also waived off the airport surcharges.
Different in the Newly Introduced Careem Monthly Packages 2018?
Earlier, the packages were route specific which means that they could only be availed on certain defined routes. They were not available all over the city. Now, the limitation of route has ended and Careem has introduced the packages based on distance. In short, they will deduct the money and offer your discounts on the basis of kilometers you travel.
Careem Monthly Packages – Details
Before explaining the packages in detail, I want all of you to know that these packages are only available on Go plus service.
Right now, there are three different kinds of packages and you can choose any of them depending upon your comfort and budget.
- 100 Kilometer ——— Rs. 2300
- 200 Kilometer ——— Rs. 3440
- 400 Kilometer ——— Rs. 8100
Careem Monthly Packages – Off
- On first package, users will be able to save up to 5%.
- By availing the second package, users will be able to save up to 10%.
- On the third package, users will be able to save up to 5%.
Things to be Kept in Mind while choosing Careem Monthly Packages
- An important thing to be kept in mind is that the users will still be able to use the regular rides in their area.
- Waiting charges would also be applied if the time exceeds 2 minutes per Km. These charges would be applied if the car is below 16km/hour.
- Least charging unit for a single ride is 5km and if you end up having less than 5km then you will be charged for flat 5km.
Have a glimpse on how much will you be able to save if you avail any of these packages.
|Go plus normal charges||Rs132||Rs210||Rs263|
|Charges for 100km package||Rs115||Rs184||Rs230|
|Charges for 200km package||Rs86||Rs137||Rs172|
|Charges for 400km package||Rs101||Rs162||Rs202|
How to Get Your Careem Monthly Package?
There are some simple steps to follow if you want to avail any of these packages;
- Open the application of Careem.
- Go to the main menu.
- Click on the option ‘buy a package’.
- Choose your desired package.
- Select your mode of payment.
- Book your ride now!
How to Book a Ride & Use Careem Packages as a Payment Method?
Again, there are simple steps to follow:
- Open the application of Careem.
- Choose your pickup location.
- Tap on ‘Ride now’.
- Choose a drop off location.
- Choose ‘my packages’ as a payment method.
- Tap on ‘Chalo’.
Terms and Conditions
For the ease of all the Careem’s customers, I am going to mention all the terms and condition regarding these packages. Have a look at them.
- Packages are valid for Go plus service and Now booking only.
- Your package will enable you to travel for the number of kilometers you have purchased.
- Total ride waiting time should not exceed e minutes.
- In case, you exceed this limit then 1 unite will be deducted for every additional 2 minutes.
- Package will expire within a year from activation date.
- Package balance will roll over if you renew the same package.
- Purchase is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- A minimum of 5 km per ride will be applied for short rides and cancelled bookings.
- Package is valid for the city it has been purchased in